Thursday, December 3, 2015

Business Cards

I'm taking inspiration from this guy, Shinichi Mochizuki, a university professor in Japan who claims to have solved the ABC conjecture. He made his own business cards with the self-proclaimed title of "Inter-universal Geometer". He may be the only one in the world, since he himself invented that branch of Mathematics and only a handful of people can understand it.

His business card inspired me to to create my own! LOL.


Alchemy Theorist / Jonathan Bao / Practitioner of Natural Philosophy

Here's a nicer looking picture where I'm not contemplating inter-universal Teichmüller theory. I look like a REMAX agent trying to sell you a house. I have this nice house for you, only 7000 miles on it. ~_^



I did the artwork on MS Paint.

Gold
The symbols are alchemy signs. In the middle, I merged the sign for Gold (Au) with the symbol for Lead (Pb).

Lead

 The smaller symbol to the left is "The Alchemical Symbol of Physical and Spiritual Transformation. This is also the symbol of the 12-step recovery program of Al-Anon/Alateen"- source.

The symbol to the right is the Transmutation Circle, "a ritual circle in which one performs alchemy"- source.










No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add Images, Colored Text and more to your comment.
See instructions at http://macrolayer.blogspot.com..