Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Diary correspondence

How's the car been running?

Car's fine. I still get paranoid at small, normal things. Like the clutch hits hard when I shift gears going 70 mph with foot down on the pedal, and I think 'oh no my transmission is broken' or 'i must be out of transmission fluid'. I can't tell if I am though so it makes me paranoid.



What's your next destination-arino, buddy?

It's raining so much. I was going to finish the blue ridge parkway and get into Smokey the Bear country, but it's not worth it in this weather. Besides, I want to stay close to libraries and feed off electricity and WiFi. Main goal on my mind is to put out some work. Universities have been cock-blocking from their Internet and the student environment gives me AIDS.

This Lowes has WiFi on even after its closed and I can steal it from the parking lot. But it's dark and empty. I hope security doesn't come by. Well, as long as the cops don't accompany them and write me up a $bajilliion fine for on some bullshit like illegal trespassing.

I want to find a $20 motel somewhere. And just stay there from 3pm to check 11am the next day. Cleaning crew come in... I be like, 'don't worry bout it. I'll be here all day, just do what you got to do'. It's hard finding $20 to $30  fares with Kayak and the like. Only places that cheap are like... Reno, and vacation spots far away.


Blogging rampage




I'm blogging a lot recently to get things off my mind, really. Once I post it, I don't need to hold onto it anymore and then I can go do some work. But the more I try to do work, the more these posts come to mind. Once I get the work out, I can start blogging that, and then I won't have to fight battles on two fronts.

I know it's more interesting to see where I am, where I'm going, and how I intend to go about my trip. Probably some viewers don't care to read programming how-to's, its not understandable to them, too technical, and real programmers don't care to look at it, cause it's too beginner. LOL. But that's what I want to get done right now and be done with it, damnit, so I can move on to something else.  Then I can look at some cool physics shit, do a OCW course, and next write a more commercial program that increases productivity efficiency, manages files and notes, or something like that.

I need like an assistant who just blogs for me, :D :D :D. Outsource that too some Microsoft employee in India, ghost write my blogs for me. It's not hard, I can give them the formula. Talk about some idealist morality, get mad about stuff, make fun of things in a silly way, then create convoluted explanations with haphazard grammar, long sentences, thesaurus-y words, and vague but deep notions of truth.


Q & A



Look at all this chatter I produced to answer a couple questions. Ha ha. I need a girlfriend.

Next time, if you don't want to read Great Wall of Text, ask me yes/no questions. Naw, I'm kidding but I understand it is a lot of unrevised writing to trod through. We could work out a True False system. Or maybe multiple choice. I like that idea, ha ha. I'll just reply to you a grid with filled in bubbles.

J | o | n | a | t | h |a | n

: -)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add Images, Colored Text and more to your comment.
See instructions at http://macrolayer.blogspot.com..