Saturday, December 26, 2015

Video diary

Special engagement, one-time-only : Daily Vlog!


OK, I lied but your Mom told me she liked it, so you should watch.


So you want to be and to singing? Hmmm?!


    Free iPatch Hat with every order. Act now, this limited time offer expires right before you click 'Accept'!


    NPC Dialogue from video games

    Grant me courage! +2 Courage. Courage up!

    Dragon Age: Origins.
    Young acolyte atop a windy fortress.

    Diablo. Rogue:



    Ulix watching over me while I sleep.


    Ulix the guard-bear
    He's not a real bear, but don't tell him that! He doesn't know. It would just upset him.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    You can add Images, Colored Text and more to your comment.
    See instructions at http://macrolayer.blogspot.com..