Friday, December 18, 2015

Diary in pictures

Shaved my head at an empty campground site, with working electrical outlet!


Someone drove by and freaked me out. I'm paranoid about getting into trouble, so I quickly packed up my shaver, stood up, and gashed my monk's head on the metal cover of the electrical post. Ouch!




The sun getting smothered by clouds sitting on its face, to make it set in the evening. I'm sure that's a creation myth of some ancient civilization that never survived to be recorded down in history, because it believed stupid ideas like that to explain the sun setting.


From a few days ago.. Paris. Home of the largest fish fry! Well aren't you proud?
Some rival city probably produced a bigger one the next day they put up that sign... just to piss them off.


NEVER leave spilled water in your car.
This was from like two weeks ago, and I didn't notice because it was covered by a ton of laundry and fold-up ottomans. I got this gross smelling white moldy residue on the left side backseat floor mat.



There was some moisture underneath the upholstery too. I thought I was going to be completely fucked. Mold is so hard to kill or remove.

Smelly white residue on my ottoman

But then I thought of the charcoal I bought deodorizing my shoes. I had poked holes in two ziploc bags with three coals each and inserted them into my shoes. When I get into my car, I now remove my shoes and socks.

It seems to work, so not knowing what to do... I put the rest of the bag of coals to use on this moldy upholstery. I put coals underneath the upholstery and on top of it. I don't know if this will do anything at all, but I had to try something.


I had to throw out the car mat, but after looking up prices for those things... they're replaceable so not a huge loss. Now my car smells better, well different at least.

But! I stupidly bought the match-light charcoal that is doused in lighter fluid. So now my car smells of lighter fluid. I hope it doesn't brain my damage.

I did all this de-molding while waiting for laundry. They had free WiFi, but I was too busy saving my life from mold to use it. :sadface:

A giant industrial dryer.
The dryer looks like a furnace where they put kids in to cook for gingerbread house dwelling witches.

2 comments:

  1. You could probably crawl into one of those monster washers to save money on showers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL omg that is funny.
      If's a side loader with a window, I can tumble around in my birthday suit smiling and waving to little kids. It's like an aquarium experience!

      Delete

You can add Images, Colored Text and more to your comment.
See instructions at http://macrolayer.blogspot.com..