Monday, December 14, 2015

Voice Diary - Planning a Day

Monday, December 14. Nashville, TN.

This one is 45 minutes long. I talk about my plans for the day, what I want to do and why, and ramble ramble ramble. One thing I didn't think of, that I realized at the end of my day it was what I wanted... is to make other people happy through my work!

People came up to me during my flute performance and told me how nice my music made them feel. Afterwards, I sat in the parking lot listening to my recording and trying to understand what made today a successful, why I felt fulfilled. I was fulfilled because I brought joy into other people's lives.

Here's a direct link to the audio file on Google drive.

I know, I know, nobody is going to download a file, then open it. I know I wouldn't. What is this 1997?

My SoundCloud ran out of storage space, so I can't embed the sound files like I was doing before. :sadface:

I will try to embed it anyway. It's not working on my computer, but maybe it will on your iPhones and Safaris and Chromes and Windows Tens, etc. It's not working on my AdBlockPlus'd Firefox on Windows 7.


I think it's the .m4a file extension that WTF's the video player into being a stupidface. Maybe if I can record as .mp3 it'll work? I have an third party android app installed to record voice that does mp3, but I forgot why I had it so I didn't use it.

I recorded using the default app, which only saves as .m4a. It is a pain in the butt to convert from .m4a to .mp3. So computer, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add Images, Colored Text and more to your comment.
See instructions at http://macrolayer.blogspot.com..