Thursday, December 3, 2015

Diary in pictures with crude humor

Here's an updated map of my journey.


I've stopped at Wytheville, Marion, and Bristol. The rest of this post is reaaaally long.


Bristol, TN


I'm at Bristol, VA and TN right now. It's a town that straddles the border between Virginia and Tennesse. The Library here is swank as can be.



Down the street in town, however, the shop windows are vacant or abandoned.

"Art Unlimited"

 

Luv's truck stop #239 Max Meadows. Near Wytheville, VA


Warning: Audio contains explicit swearing and shit.


Saw these pimp canes at the Luv's convenience store. What a convenient way to get your pimpin' on. At first I thought they were custom knobs for the stick you use to change gears in a truck. But the label on them clearly says walking cane. What grown adult would buy one of these?! Not for themselves and not for their kids. That being said, they're only $14.99. Anyone care to donate me a $20 so I can exit my mobile pimp home in style? Spiderman style, of course...



Walmart parking lot, Marion, VA.

Woke up to see this guy in my bed!

I took him in... look how happy he was... and yeah, the bear was happy too.

I gave him my hat.
I snowman'd his nose.

I pet him.

That soft, fuzzy fur feels soooo good...

NO! I have not tried to sleep with him!
Yet...

Then I made a shocking discovery about my backseat headrest...

It has a secret vagina in it...
!!!




The size is perfect for me too... and NO!
I have not tried to sleep with it! Yet...

I'm big in Japan.

This is the jacket I bought in China. Only in east Asia can I be considered Extra, extra large. LOL.

"Own your life" it says. I like that. I also like how it's 'Free'. But now I feel stupid that I paid money for it!

Some other stuff

Marion, VA. Went to the church at 8pm, but turns out they don't meet Wednesdays anymore. I'll find another one to go to at some point. I don't drink, but I like the people in AA and listening to their meetings.

Truck getting towed on 81 South


Talking to myself. Negotiating where to go is difficult, even with one person!

"Where we heading, bro?
Anywhere we want!
Let's go to Disneyland®!
... Fuck no."



Singing the Banayonnaise song.


Waking up in Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add Images, Colored Text and more to your comment.
See instructions at http://macrolayer.blogspot.com..