Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Dressing Room Selfies

I returned some unopened journals to TJ Maxx today. Since they don't sell any food, the $26 store credit they gave me back seemed useless. But then I remembered how cold it was at night, and thought I ought to purchase thermal sleepwear.

I did some apparel modeling in front of the dressing room mirror. Trying on clothes was fun. It reminds me how fortunate I am to have quality clothes, and to be able to buy something new whenever I need it.

Now all I need is an agent, some hair, a make-up team, swag, 50 lbs of muscle, and a bitchin' tattoo. I'll launch a modeling career. Calvin Klein billboard, here I come!

Be strong




Be outgoing
Be a secret agent (and look really gay)
Be athletic
Be sleek
Be playful
Be happy
I found these two tops that are really, really warm!

Base Layer

The inner shirt is a base layer made by Terramar brand clothing. It has a 70% Polyster 30% Wool blend inside, and 100% Polyster exterior. The fabric is soft, thin, and light so it's perfect to wear over a tee-shirt, under a fleece shell. I also love the sleeves. They have retractable flaps with holes for your thumbs, so you can keep your hands warm. That feature is great for running!
Price: $19.99

A well designed piece of performance clothing
Outer hoodie

The hoodie I wear over it is made by Weatherproof brand clothing. The interior is a faux fur 100% polyester that traps heat very well, similar to my sleeping blankets. The sleeves inside are lined with slippery nylon polyester so your arms don't get constrained or sweaty. The exterior is also 100% polyester. I like the black and white pattern on the outside. It has a versatile look that could seem like you are homeless or fashionably urban, depending on how you wish to present yourself.
Clearance price: $24.00

200% polyester hoodie

Here I am making joy in my newfound snuggle warmth.

The "Mr. Peanut"
Trying too hard...
Natural laughter is best!
Modeling career on the horizon

3 comments:

  1. Can I get Mr. Secret Agent's autograph please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think he would even talk to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For you Nick, I'm willing to ask him.
    <3 (No homo.)

    ReplyDelete

You can add Images, Colored Text and more to your comment.
See instructions at http://macrolayer.blogspot.com..