Monday, December 7, 2015

A Game in the Car

There's a game I hate playing in my car. It's called "Where the Heck is My Stuff?" a.k.a. "Where the Fuck is my Shit!!!!" How you play is, you think of something you just placed next to you, that you need right now, and then you try to find it.

You can rummage, toss the blankets, open backpacks, lift up bins, and scavenge the floors. You can reach into crevices, under the driver's seat, open all the compartments.

You lose when you become sweaty and disoriented, your shoulders and forearms are tight and sore. You win when the damn thing was in some stupid place you didn't put it, but ended up there somehow.

When I'm in a good mood, I tell myself, "OK, looks like it's time again to play the game...". When I'm not, I say, "Oh no, I'm not playing this game again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add Images, Colored Text and more to your comment.
See instructions at http://macrolayer.blogspot.com..