Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I have this many years: 29

Tradition:

Following my personal tradition of Ice Cream cake on my birthday, I bought a Lil' Love at midnight and ate as much as I could before bed. Woo hooo!


Then in the morning, I drank the remaining soup out of its plastic bag. ^_^

Burs:

Every celebration needs a swaggin' song.
"If u don't sing, u don't get no bursday cake" - Gil (gmcfosho).



Ice Cream Cake:

Why every birthday should have Ice Cream cake. 'Cause Lenny got to!
"But-but-but, you're gonna kill us all!" - Ned Flanders

2 comments:

  1. Happy birfday Jman. You just had your cake and ate it too. I still don't get that phrase...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy!
      *throws cake in Nick's face* now do you get the phrase? Hehehehehe

      Delete

You can add Images, Colored Text and more to your comment.
See instructions at http://macrolayer.blogspot.com..