Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Bicycle stolen again.

The bicycle from my coast-to-coast trip has been stolen. Someone found the note I left on top of the bicycle and contacted me. He reports he found it with the contents of the saddle bags dumped out and searched through, the cable was cut, and no bicycle.

I have no reason not to believe him, because whoever took the bicycle would not have called me. What can I do about it now anyhow? I'm glad I know it's gone. So I won't be going back to Pooler, Georgia to retrieve the bicycle. Saves me a loooong trip.

That's two of the same bicycles stolen from me. The first bicycle was stolen in Portland, OR before my trip started. And now the second bicycle has been stolen after I completed the trip in Savannah, GA.

It's fitting in a way. The symmetry of it. Sunrise, sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can add Images, Colored Text and more to your comment.
See instructions at http://macrolayer.blogspot.com..